Legal Forms and Publications
This page contains links to legal forms and publications produced by the Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Court.
The legal forms on this page are for use by the public and attorneys. They can be completed electronically, then printed and mailed to the Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Court, P.O. Box 98908, Lincoln NE 68509-8908.
When viewing downloaded PDFs offline, viewers will note that the larger PDF files generally have bookmarked shortcut links embedded in the files to easily navigate their contents.
Please contact us with questions regarding these forms and publications.
- What You Need to Know Before Going to Court (provided by the Nebraska Supreme Court's Legal Self-Help Center)
- Legal Resources Brochure (provided by the Access to Justice Commission as an aid to self-represented litigants navigating the court system)
- Petition and Addendum 3 (Combined Form)
- Addendum 3 (Individual Form)
- Answer to Petition
- General Motion
- Motion to Continue Trial and Proposed Order of Continuance (Combined Form)
- Interpreter Selection Affidavit
- Settlements Forms:
- Appeal Forms:
- Appeal Publications:
- Statutes and Rules:
- Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Laws and Rules Annotated (published by LexisNexis)
- Rules of Procedure
- Rights and Obligations:
- Informal Dispute Resolution and Mediation:
- Claimants Not Represented by an Attorney: